Wednesday, April 9, 2014

3D Stamp Paint by Viva Decor....My April Love!

This card uses a cool new product from Viva Decor called 3d stamp paint.  It's sold online so far I think.......haven't seen in stores here.  I found at Joann website and at www.raisinboat.com.  Colors are fantastci!  Lots of shimmer!


I used SU paper in Old Olive and Early Espresso.  Ribbon is SU early espresso too.Leaf is a very old SU stamp.  I added Wink of Stella Clear brush pen to the leaf veins.

Birch background is an embossing folder done on very vanilla cardstock.  The Viva Decor paint in walnut brown and moss green were applied with a spouncer (small amount using light circle motion and blending colors together).

If you want to learn more about the Viva Decor 3d stamp paint, www.raisinboat.com has a new video explaining and showing a ton of sample cards..........BUT BE CAREFUL, you may want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment